|MODELS||LWD Plan 10x/20x/40x objectives||LWD Plan phase 10x/20x/40x objectives||LWD Plan fluarex 10x/20x/40x objectives||LWD Plan fluarex 10x and plan phase fluarex 20x/40x objectives||2 position filter block||4 position filter block||Mechanical stage|
Pair of DIN HWF plan 10x/22 mm eyepieces
Trinocular 45° inclined tubes with extended low and high positions for eyepieces. One diopter adjustment on left eyepiece. Interpupillary distance of 54 to 75 mm. Trinocular head with 100-0 % and 80-20 % positions
Revolving quintuple nosepiece on ball-bearings
OBJECTIVES FOR BRIGHTFIELD
(models OX.2003-PL and OX.2053-PL)
Infinity color corrected long working distance plan 10x/0.25, 20x/0.40, 40x/0.60 IOS objectives. An optional 60x/0.70 IOS objective is also available
OBJECTIVES FOR PHASE CONTRAST
(models OX.2003-PLPH and OX.2053-PLPH)
Infinity color corrected long working distance plan phase 10x/0.25, 20x/0.40, 40x/0.60 IOS objectives
(Photo: OX.9190 Slider with 4x/10x and 20x/40x phase contrast annuli)
OBJECTIVES FOR BRIGHTFIELD AND FLUORESCENCE MICROSCOPY
(models OX.2253-PLF and OX.2453-PLF)
Infinity color corrected long working distance plan Fluarex 10x/0.30, 20x/0.45, 40x/0.65 IOS objectives. An optional plan Fluarex 60x/0.75 IOS objective is also available
OBJECTIVES FOR PHASE CONTRAST AND FLUORESCENCE MICROSCOPY
(models OX.2253-PLPHF and OX.2453-PLPHF)
Infinity color corrected long working distance plan fluarex 10x/0.30 and plan phase fluarex 20x/0.45 and S40x/0.65 IOS objectives. All objectives corrected for 1.2 mm thickness. All optics are anti-fungus treated and anti-reflection coated for maximum light throughput
Stage 250 x 230 mm equipped with a coaxial mechanical 120 x 78 mm X-Y stage, delivered with:
- metallic insert for Ø 35 mm cell culture dish dishes
- 76 x 26 mm slide holder
- glass insert with hole
- optional universal cell culture dish holder
(Photo: OX.9599 Universal cell structure dish holder)
N.A. 0.30 condenser with iris diaphragm. Working distance 72 mm. The models for the phase contrast OX.2003-PLPH, OX.2053- PLPH, OX.2253-PLPHF and OX.2453-PLPHF are delivered with a slider with 4x/10x and 20x/40x pre-centered phase rings
Coaxial 25 mm coarse and fine adjustments, 2 μm precision and with friction adjustment
Transmitted 5 W LED Intensity adjustable with internal 100-240 V power supply. Fuse holder 3.15 A / 250 V. The fluorescence models are equipped with a reflected 100 W HBO mercury vapor light source with external 100-240 V power supply, fuse holder 3.15 A / 250 V, UV protection shield
FILTERS FOR PHASE CONTRAST MODELS
Interference filter 550 nm green and blue filter, 45 mm diameter
STANDARD FLUORESCENCE FILTERS
(for fluorescence models)
The fluorescence models OX.2253-PLF and OX.2453-PLF are standard supplied with 2 filter sets for excitation:
- in the blue spectrum,OX.9745, EX465-495 (BP) DM505 (LP) EM515-558 (BP)
- in the green spectrum, OX.9746, EX520-600 (BP) DM600 (LP) EM605-665 (BP)
The fluorescence models OX.2253-PLF and OX.2453-PLPHF equipped with a 4 positions filter rail equipped with 3 standard filter sets for excitation:
- in the blue spectrum, OX.9745, EX465-495 (BP) DM505 (LP) EM515-558 (BP)
- in the green spectrum, OX.9746, EX520-600 (BP) DM600(LP) EM605-665 (BP)
- in the UV spectrum, OX.9747, EX361-381 (BP) D415 (LP) EM435-495 (BP)
STANDARD GENERAL PURPOSE FLUORESCENCE FILTERS SETS
The Oxion microscope is available in many configurations and can be upgraded with a variety of contrast types.
• Do you want to see the standard models?
• Do you want to see the phase contrast models?
• Do you want to see the dark field models?
• Do you want to see the inverso (life science) models?
• Do you want to see the material science models?
• Do you want to see the inverso (material science) models?
• Do you want to see the fluorescence models?
Supplied with power cord, dust cover and user manual. Phase contrast models are supplied with green filter and centering telescope