|MODELS||Bino||Trino||EWF 10x/22 mm||EWF 10x/20 mm |
|EWF 10x/20 mm |
with crosshair and
|Plan PLPOLi |
IOS objectives *
|Plan PLPOLRi |
4x/10x/20x/S50x IOS objectives *
|Ø160 mm stage, 360° rotatable||Condenser |
with gratuated 360° polarizer
|Transmitted illumination Köhler LED||50W 12V halogen |
All polarization models are supplied with a pair of EWF 10x/22 mm (Ø 30 mm tube) eyepieces, one eyepiece with cross hairs and one eyepiece with cross hairs and micrometer reticle
• Binocular and trinocular Siedentopf type heads with 30° inclined tubes. Interpupillary distance from 48 to 76 mm
• Two ± 5 diopter adjustments
• A unique rotating system allows the ergonomical positioning of both tubes in a high (431 mm) and in a low position (397 mm)
• The trinocular head has a 23.2 mm photo tube. This fits all C-mount adapters supplied with Euromex cameras
Revolving quadruple reversed nosepiece on ball bearings
Plan PLPOLi IOS1
Plan PLPOLRi IOS2
1) Plan PLPOLi strain free infinity corrected objectives for polarization applications. Objectives 5x without cover glass correction and 10/20/S40/S60/S100x oil with 0.17mm cover glass correction. For transmitted polarization models
2) Plan PLPOLRi strain free infinity corrected objectives for polarization applications. No cover glass correction. For models with reflected illumination
3) Optional objectives
All optics are anti-fungus treated and anti-reflection coated for maximum light throughput
360° Rotating Ø 160 mm graduated stage with two object clamps
An optional 30 x 40 mm X-Y mechanical stage is available
Height adjustable Abbe N.A. 1.25 condenser with iris diaphragm and 360° - swing out - rotatable polarizer
Coaxial coarse and fine adjustments, 200 graduations, 1 μm per graduation, 200 μm per rotation, total travel approximately 24 mm and is supplied with an adjustable rack stop to prevent damage to sample and objectives.
The coarse adjustment is equipped with friction control
• Intensity adjustable 3 W Köhler NeoLED™ illumination with internal 100-240 V power supply
• The larger aperture of NeoLED™ allows the optical systems of the iScope® microscope to produce images at higher resolutions, very close to the theoretical diffraction limit of the optics. Other benefits for choosing the NeoLED™ are the low energy consumption, no heating and a long operating lifetime
• The Köhler diaphragm provides homogeneous illumination and high contrast
• Polarisation models with transmitted light only are supplied with: 360° rotatable polarization filter, Bertrand lens (build-in), 1 λ first red and 1/4 λ retardation plate, a quartz wedge, 45 mm green and blue filters for lamp house
(PLPOLRi models only)
Equipped with a 50 W 12 V halogen epi-illumination and external 100-240 V power supply
Supplied with 360° rotatable polarization filter, analyzer, Bertrand lens (build-in), 1 λ first red plate, 1/4 λ retardation plate,
a quartz wedge, sliders with green/blue and white/neutral densitiy filter. 45 mm green and blue filters for lamp house
The unique iCare Sensor is developed to avoid unnecessary loss of energy
The illumination of the microscope automatically switches off shortly after microscopists step away from their position
CSS – CABLE STORAGE SYSTEM
iScope® allows users to easily insert the power cable into the back of the instrument, which enables easy storage
The iScope microscope is available in many configurations and can be upgraded with a variety of contrast types.
• Do you want to see the standard models?
• Do you want to see the phase contrast models?
• Do you want to see the polarization models?
• Do you want to see the darkfield models?
• Do you want to see the fluorescence models?
Supplied with power cord, tension control tool, dust cover, spare fuse and user manual. All packed in polystyrene boxes