|MODELS||Binocular||Trinocular||Semi plan 4x/10x/S40x/S100x IOS objectives||Plan 4x/10x/S40x IOS objectives||Plan S100x oil objective||Plan semi Apo Fluarex 4x/10x/S40x oil IOS objectives||Plan semi apo Fluarex S100x oil IOS objectives||Plan phase 10x/20x/S40x/S100x oil IOS objectives||Plan phase 10x/S40x/S100x oil IOS objectives|
• HWF 10X/22 mm eyepieces with ± 5° diopter adjustements on both eyepieces
• The mulithead systems OX.56xx are supplied with WF10x/20 mm eyepieces and a joystick for the positioning of a laser pointer in the field of view of the eyepieces
• All eyepieces can be secured with an Allen screw
• Binocular and trinocular Siedentopf type heads with 30° inclined tubes
• Interpupillary distance from 50 to 75 mm
• A unique rotating system allows an ergonomical positioning of both tubes in an upper (431 mm) and in a lower position (397 mm)
• An ergonomic tilting head is also available. (OX.5700-ADD)
•The Oxion can be extended with a unique multihead system for in total 2, 3 or 5 side-by-side heads that allow simultaneous observation of specimens
• The main unit is equipped with a joystick to move a green and red laser pointer across the entire field of view of all heads
• Plan 4x, 10x, S40, S100x oil immersion infinity corrected IOS objectives
• Each additional unit has a binocular head and is equipped with high wide field plan HWF 10x/20 mm eyepieces (reference models OX.5602, OX.5603 and OX.5605)
Photo: On special request, Oxion with face-to-face multihead
Reversed nosepiece for a maximum of five objectives on ball bearings
OBJECTIVES - IOS INFINITY CORRECTED SYSTEM
• Semi plan 4x/0.10, 10x/0.25, S40x/0.65 and S100x/1.25 oil immersion IOS objectives
• Plan 4x/0.10, 10x/0.25, S40x/0.65 and S100x/1.25 oil immersion IOS objectives standard, optional 20x/0.40 and S60x/0.85 objectives
• Plan phase contrast 10x/0.25, 20x/0.40, S40x/0.65 and S100x/1.25 oil immersion IOS objectives
• Plan semi apochromatic Fluarex 4x/0.10, 10x/0.25, S40x/0.65 and S100x/1.25 oil immersion IOS objectives standard, optional 20x/0.50 objectives
As an option available: plan 20x/0.40 infinity corrected IOS objective and plan S60x/0.85 infinity corrected IOS objective
All S40x, S60x and S100x oil immersion objectives are spring loaded.
All optics have an anti-reflection coating for maximum light throughput and are anti-fungus treated
• 150 x 140 mm stage with integrated X-Y mechanical stage
• A ceramic stage is also available on request
• The Oxion can be supplied with a heating stage with PID temperature controller which can be set up to 50° Celsius (Only available for new microscopes)
CONDENSER FOR BRIGHTFIELD
• Height adjustable Abbe condenser N.A. 1.25 with iris diaphragm
• Phase contrast sliders can be inserted in the condenser for 10x and S40x or 20x and S100x phase contrast objectives (optional)
• A darkfield stop in slider can be inserted in the condensor for for darkfield contrast up to 400x magnification (optional)
CONDENSERS FOR ZERNIKE PHASE CONTRAST
Two optional height adjustable Zernike NA. 1.25 phase contrast disc condensers are available:
• with plan phase 10/20/S40x and S100x oil immersion objectives
• with plan phase 10/S40x/S100x oil immersion objectives and darkfield position for darkfield contrast up to 400x magnification
(Photo: AE.3184 Phase contrast Zernike condenser with phase objectives)
• Coaxial coarse and fine adjustments, 200 graduations, 1 μm per graduation, 200 μm per rotation, total travel approximately 28 mm
• Supplied with an adjustable rack stop to prevent damage to sample and objectives
• The coarse adjustments are equipped with friction control
CARDIOID MIRROR CONDENSER FOR DARKFIELD
• The OX.3064 model is supplied with a condenser with cardioid mirrors, a 5 W integrated NeoLED™ illumination and a S100x objective with built-in iris diaphragm for real 1,000x darkfield observations
• By using AE.3612-O and 86.521 an existing brightfield microscope can be upgraded to darkfield
ILLUMINATION FOR BRIGHTFIELD AND PHASE CONTRAST
• All models are supplied with a 3 W adjustable NeoLED™ illumination with integrated 100-240 V power suppl
• Köhler illumination with field diaphragm
ILLUMINATION FOR DARKFIELD
5 W NeoLED™ adjustable illumination (for model OX.3064)
The Oxion microscope is available in many configurations and can be upgraded with a variety of contrast types.
• Do you want to see the standard models?
• Do you want to see the phase contrast models?
• Do you want to see the darkfield models?
• Do you want to see the inverso (life science) models?
• Do you want to see the material science models?
• Do you want to see the inverso (material science) models?
• Do you want to see the fluorescence models?
• Supplied with power cord, dust cover, a spare fuse, user manual and 5 ml immersion oil for models with a S100x objective
• All packed in a polystyrene box