|MODELS||LWD plan 5x/10x/20x objectives||LWD plan apochromatic 50x objective||LWD plan apochromatic 100x objective||Mechanical stage|
Pair of DIN HWF Plan 10x/22 mm eyepieces
Revolving quintuple nosepiece on ball-bearings
Trinocular 45° inclined tubes with extended low and high positions for eyepieces. One diopter adjustment on left eyepiece. Interpupillary distance of 54 to 75 mm. Trinocular head with 100-0 % and 80-20 % positions
Infinity color corrected long working distance 5x/0.15, 10x/0.14, 20x/0.45 plan achromatic IOS objectives and a plan semi apochromatic S50x/0.55 IOS objective. Model OX.2153-PLM also has plan semi apochromatic S100x/0.80 IOS objective. Not corrected for cover glass thickness.
All optics are anti-fungus treated and anti-reflection coated for maximum light troughout
Large stage 250 x 230 mm equipped with a coaxial mechanical 120 x 78 mm X-Y stage, delivered with:
- metallic insert standard with Ø 12 mm diameter hole and Ø 25 mm diameter hole
- metallic insert with hole for mechanical stage
(Photo: Large stage with X-Y mechanical stage)
Abbe condenser with iris diaphragm
Coaxial 25 mm coarse and fine adjustments, 2 µm precision and with friction adjustment
Transmitted Köhler 50 W halogen Intensity adjustable with internal 100-240 V power supply. Fuse holder 3.15 A / 250 V
Standard polarization filter and 360° rotating analyzer
Standard blue and green filter
The Oxion microscope is available in many configurations and can be upgraded with a variety of contrast types.
• Do you want to see the standard models?
• Do you want to see the phase contrast models?
• Do you want to see the dark field models?
• Do you want to see the inverso (life science) models?
• Do you want to see the material science models?
• Do you want to see the inverso (material science) models?
• Do you want to see the fluorescence models?
Supplied with power cord, dust cover, blue and green filters and user manual. Microscope supplied in an aluminium transport case