The modern DZ stereomicroscopes are modular configured around a central zoom body. The first with a 1:6,3 zoom ratio, a second with a 1:8 zoom ratio and a third with a 1:10 zoom ratio. The DZ modular microsope - with his Extra Wide Field eyepieces, Plan Apochromatic 0.5x, 1x and 2x common objectives, the ergonomical stereo head with 0-35° inclined tubes or a fix stereohead with 20° inclined tubes, stand with incident and transmitted LED illuminations - belongs together with the Euromex D series, to the top stereomicroscopes of Euromex
Pair of EWF 10x/22 mm eyepieces
• Ergonomic binocular 0-35° tilting head
• Binocular 20° tilted head
• Diopter ± 5 adjustment on both eyepieces
• Interpupillary distance from 55 to 75 mm
• Photo ports for one or two cameras
CENTRAL ZOOM UNITS
Three central zoom units are available:
• 1:6.3 for total magnifications from 8 to 50x
• 1:8 for total magnifications from 8 to 64x
• 1:10 for total magnifications from 8 to 80x
COMMON MAIN OBJECTIVE
• Standard configurations are supplied with a 1x plan apochromatic Common Main Objective, working distance 78 mm.
• Other plan apochromatic Common Main Objectives 0.5x (working distance 126 mm) and 2x (working distance 33 mm) are also available.
All optics have an anti-reflection coating for maximum light throughput and are anti-fungus treated
• Large ergonomic stand with ø 100 mm object plate and two object clamps
• Coaxial coarse and fine adjustment
• A universal stand and articulated arm stands without illumination are also available for configurations built according to customer’s specifications
ILLUMINATION of standard DZ.5040 STAND
• Transmitted and incident 3 W LED illuminations with a built-in 100-240 V power supply
• Both illuminators can be used simultaneously and the light intensities can be adjusted separately
• Supplied with power cord, dust cover, a spare fuse and user manual.
• All packed in a polystyrene box
• All six standard configurations are equipped with EWF10x/22mm eyepieces, 1x plan apochromatic Common Main Objective
• All six standard configurations are equipped with DZ.5040 rack & pinion stand with incident and transmitted LED illumination
MAGNIFICATIONS AND FIELD OF VIEWS FOR STANDARD CONFIGURATIONS
BUILD YOUR OWN MICROSCOPE
A customized DZ series stereo microscope can be configured to customer’s specifications by choosing one of the three central zoom units DZ.0630, DZ.0800 or DZ.1000 and adding the necessary components for the application. Pair of eyepieces, an ergonomic 5 to 35° tilting head or fix 20° inclined head, a 0.5x, 1x or 2x Common Main Objective (CMO), a large ergonomic LED stand, a boom or an articulated arm stand.
Other accessories such as a photo/camera unit or dual iris diaphragm can complete the configuration