Wide field WF10x/18 mm secured eyepiece with pointer for monocular models. The eyepieces of the binocular models are supplied without pointer
Monocular models with 45° inclined tubes. Binocular models have 30° inclined tubes, interpupillary distance is adjustable between 48 and 75 mm and equipped with a ± 5 diopter adjustment on the left tube. All heads are 360° rotatable and secured with a screw. All models are supplied with an integrated 5.0 MP USB-2 camera
Reversed quadruple nosepiece on ball bearings
All models are supplied with semi plan 4x/0.10, 10x/0.25 and S40x/0.65 objectives. Models with an S60x/0.85 or S100x/1.25 oil immersion objective are also available. The S40x, S60x and S100x oil immersion objectives are spring loaded.
All optics are anti-fungus treated and anti-reflection coated for maximum light throughput
Coaxial coarse and fine adjustments with 200 graduations. Precision 2 μm per graduation, 0.4 mm per rotation.
Total travel approximately 23 mm. Supplied with an adjustable rack stop to prevent damage to sample and objectives.
The coarse adjustments are equipped with friction control
130 x 130 mm with mechanical 70 x 28 mm X-Y translation stage except for model BB.4205. This model has a 120 x 120 mm plain stage supplied with two non- removable object clamps
Height adjustable Abbe condenser N.A. 1.25 with iris diaphragm and filter holder
Binocular models are supplied with an adjustable 1 W NeoLED illumination system for increased light output. Monocular models have a standard adjustable 1 W LED illumination. All BioBlue microscopes are supplied with rechargeable batteries and integrated power supply for cordless operation
• All the BioBlue digital microscopes are equipped with a 5.0 MP CMOS USB-2 camera
• Maximum resolution 2560 x 1920, 24 bits color depth, up to 30 frames per second
• Delivered with ImageFocus Plus software, USB-2 cable and a micrometer 1mm/100 slide
• Warranty for the camera is 2 years
• The ImageFocus Plus software allows to save images in .jpg, .tif, .bmp or .dicom formats as well as .avi format videos.
• Images can be annotated and measurements can be performed in live or captured images
• Compatible with Windows 7, 8 and 10, both 32 and 64 bits configurations
• Mac OS version is also available
• Updates can be downloaded on our website www.euromex.com
Supplied with power cord, dust cover, a spare fuse, white filter, user manual and 5 ml immersion oil for models with S100x objective. All packed in a polystyrene box